1. Read the contents of this almanac carefully and abide by the rule laid down by school authorities.
2. As a benefit to good parents who are regular in paying fees school has extended opportunity of 10% relaxation in tuition fee, Bus and hostel fee if they fee pay entire fee int the start of session.
3. Whenever you write to the school about your ward, always quote his/her full name,class,section and admission number.
4. Giving/Sending gifts to teachers is strictly prohibited.
5. No child will be allowed to leave the school premises before the school is over unless the Principal or any competent authority in her absence has granted the permission. Parents are requested not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during school working hours.
6. To get the best from school for your child,you are advised to maintain close contact with the school. We earnestly recommended parents and guardians to look into their school almanac everyday and see that the lessons and home work assigned for the days are signed and done.
7. Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in the address/telephone numbers.
8. The students should be encouraged to cultivate a habit of cleanliness and should be taught to maintain personal hygiene such as having clean eras,clipped nails and trimmed plaited hair for girls.
9. Should there be any infectious disease in your house,please report the same to the school authorities. It is preferable not to send your ward to the school till the infection period is over.
10. As the medium of instruction in this school is English,student should be helped to follow their work and intelligently by a certain amount of regular reading and conversation in English at home.
11. Our school is a 'poly bag free' zone. Parents are requested not to send or bring any items like lunch packs,stationary,craft articles etc. to school in poly bags.
12. It is appreciable to lodge a complaint related to bus at the school desk rather than the bus stoppages. A written complaint to the bus coordinator will help us to sort out problem effectively.
13. Any abusive language used by the student/parents/guardian against the transport staff shall be seriously dealt with.
14. Consult the school calendar,date sheets and other particulars and sign the almanac regularly.
15. Discourage private Tuition
16. Parents/Guardians are advised not to be involved in physical or mental abuse of any fellow student of the school for any reason whatsoever. However complaint if any , should be lodged with the competent authority to resolve the matter.